Tales of Auriga
Languages of Auriga
- Common – Almost all Aurigan folk speak common.
- Old Aurigan – Spoken by the Drakken and the Broken Lords, this language is somewhat obsolete. However, many nobles and historians choose to use and study it.
- Vaultspeak/Mezari – In their exiles, the Vaulters developed their own unique language. Inexplicably, the Mezari native tongue is so similar to Vault speak that only they themselves can tell the two languages apart.
- Wilder – The native tongue of the Wild Walkers. It is frowned upon to teach the language to outsiders, however it is becoming more common amongst merchants and academics.
- Drakkari – The ancient Drakken language, it is virtually unspeakable without extensive study and practice.
- Delvish – The Delvers also developed their own language, a harsh modification of Old Aurigan. It’s lack of versatility makes it quite rare to hear, and there are many Delvers themselves who no longer speak it.
- Hurnan – The Orcs of Hurnas speak their own guttural language, a rough language similar to Drakken.
- Endless – Spoken only by the Haunts, Endless is the ancient language used by the long-lost race. Haunts avidly refuse to teach or impart any knowledge of the language, and it’s syntax is so foreign that virtually no progress has been made on deciphering the complex language.